Wednesday, July 27, 2016

  Taking Care Of Each Other

I promised myself that I would blog daily hoping something useful would come out of all of this.   Writing is such a chore.  But I am still working on what the fabric is.  I expect to see the Warden of FSP tomorrow.  I hope to visit with a friend who works there. In spite of advice to the contrary I still hope that I can get this program of the Double Circle to correctional officers.

 I took a friend to the doctor yesterday and I mention this because of the sequence of events.  Of course he had tried several other people first which is understandable because I am not that  accommodating.   Nevertheless he told me that he had to see a doctor in Lady of theLakes but the doctor could see him sooner if he went to Ocala.  He first had to get an MRI of his neck which was the  source of a great deal of pain.  We got there in time and the doctor saw him and told him that he could not relieve his pain except with a prescription because he had a large metastatic tumor in his neck along the spinal cord.    So he was referred to a radiation oncologist and will soon see such a person probably in Gainesville.  We are so fragmented but, when you stop and think about it, if we did have wholeness. it might be much more efficient.  If we are more efficient then we would even need less people to do all the dumb things that they are doing.    And some of the things are not even the so dumb so I should not  be cynical. Ultimately we will just be taking care of each other and allow the machines and computers and the virtual reality gadgets to operate the planet.  Perhaps we should have been taking better care of each other all along.  So I will return to my study of David Bohm. He is free and readily available on YouTube.    Give it a look and tell me what you see..

No comments:

Post a Comment