Wednesday, February 25, 2015

  the past week has been interesting because I am moving in a more spiritual direction and as Steve said some time ago that I was cramming for finals.  There is no doubt that trying to reach beneath my ego.  I have been listening to the Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle and it has and a greater effect on me than last year and the year before.  More and more committed to search for nonverbal communication.  I am searching for some of the problems in ego through my experience in AA and now more recently in my church.  I plan on going to a three-day retreat to Conyers Georgia in the hope of finding more about what is inside of me it is worth saving and what is inside of me that I need to blow away before my goodbyes.

I made a commitment to Fr Jeff that I would offer my services as a coach for those suffering mental health problems and particularly problems with addiction.  He accepted my offer and so I move ahead.

I will continue to seek participants for the supportive person group process workshop and to the list of issues under investigation the phenomenon described in the book Blink called adaptive unconscious.  He describes in a more vernacular fashion the power to think without thinking.  This is the interaction that I hope to demonstrate within the two persons within the group setting were in support of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment