Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I have given some copies of the book the Realm of the Hungry Ghosts to several folks hoping they would find it is useful as I did.  I have invited Dr. Shelby Havens to be my co-author of the  Janus group guide.  She has remarkable credentials and a grasp of what we are doing that to is beyond my expectations.   She has received her PhD in nursing which I see very little of outside the halls of academia.  I have fretted over the problem of getting in the middle of this getting sick so I hope that the worry over getting sick will subside now.  I am hoping some folks will sign up for the workshops on 1 February in 15 February because I do not have any idea about who is coming until I get some feedback to say they will definitely be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment